We’re looking for an ambitious Account Director to join our fabulous Client Services team in Liverpool
- Looking to work on a number of exciting large-scale digital projects?
- Wanting to work autonomously alongside existing team members?
- Keen to work alongside a great team of project managers, technologists, strategists, developers and more, to help deliver exciting projects for clients across a number of sectors?
CAN YOU DELIVER IN:
- Ensure clients are delighted on large and complex projects?
- Build momentum with existing accounts?
- Travel to work on client sites, where needed?
- Craft clear, concise and compelling response documentation?
- Ensure all quotes are accurately estimated and that assumptions are clearly identified?
- Produce well-formed statements of work which provide clarity on the commercial agreement?
- Provide the right level of support and direction for the client team to achieve sales and profit targets for your accounts?
- Simplify post-delivery debriefs with project teams and team up with department heads to shape working practices?
- Collaborate with Project Managers, and review project plans, resource plans and RAID logs?
- Work with our finance department to ensure that invoicing, payment schedules and cash flow are on track?
- Ensure that any deviation from delivering what was sold is managed as change?
- We are insightful, collaborative momentum makers - does this sound like you?
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Digital Account Director role?
- Experience of working on Design & Build projects using enterprise CMS’s for medium to large brands?
- A passion for digital transformation and exploring new ways for our clients to gain competitive advantage using digital?
- Experience in stakeholder and commercial management with the ability to build rapport with key decision makers?
- A track record of winning, retaining and expanding key accounts?
- The ability to contribute in a collaborative manner, helping others to solve problems?
- A desire to support new business pitches, producing proposals and contributing to bid submissions?
- Brilliant organisational skills - capable of multi-tasking with attention to detail?
- Self-motivation and a willingness to take personal ownership over all activities?
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to inspire others?
Here at Mando we offer a wide range of benefits some of them include
- Private medical insurance, including dental and optical cashback
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days with increased service
- Personal training budget and access to over 78k courses on the e-learning platform Go1
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working (part office, part home based)
- Regular social events
- Environmental benefits - we neutralise your carbon footprint and offer a budget each year for sustainable office products