Customer Service Desk Analyst
Here at Mando we are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Desk Analyst to maximise the quality and reliability of the services we provide to our clients by ensuring strong communication and resolution to client queries and incidents. Working closely with our Service Delivery Lead you will be resilient to change, handing multiple incident request working to tight deadlines.
You will NOT be required to have extensive IT knowledge or experience for this role.
- Supporting customer/ clients with any website issues, updates and testing
- Act as a champion, being the first point of call for our customers/ clients with system queries and issues
- Working with the Service Delivery Lead on handling P1 incidents raised by clients and completing incident reports to provide to clients after the event highlighting root cause and recommendations.
- Timely acknowledgment and support on service requests raised by clients to provide information around outputs, timelines and resolutions.
- Organisation of the Out-of-Hours client support rota.
- Escalation of issues to Service Delivery Lead where appropriate.
- Working closely with the Service Delivery Lead to ensure that resourcing requirements are clearly set-out and studio time is planned against incidents and service requests and resourcing constraints can be escalated if not met.
- Working with the internal development team to ensure accurate and valuable updates are provided to the client to move forward with resolution of incidents
- Deliver an excellent quality of service to agreed service levels
- Understanding client needs and objectives to assist in managing incidents and requests
- Understanding roles and responsibilities of client stakeholders and organisational structures to effectively manage incidents and service requests and adapt communication to meet the needs of each stakeholder.
- Support with projects on an ad-hoc basis
- Excellent IT skills in all Microsoft packages
- Analytical skills – you must be comfortable working with large amounts of data
- Communication skills – you must be able to present your findings and translate data and analysis into comprehensive actions
- Excellent customer service skills- confident to speak to client about issues they have raised and the resolution of these issues. Be able to be the first port of call to clients
- Commercial focus and experience of SLA Management
- Ability to adapt to change, deliver in a fast-paced environment – you must be resilient to change and working towards deadlines
- Having a proactive approach, with a keen desire to provide excellent customer service, and delivery for our clients
Life at Mando Agency is fast-paced and we have high expectations of each other. We live and breathe the digital solutions we’re working on and take our responsibilities to our customers very seriously. That doesn’t mean we’re machines though .... It is really important to us that we have a culture of looking out for one another and create a positive environment for us all.
We've taken some time to think about who we are. Our internal values are the principles we benchmark ourselves against, as individuals and as a team. They align us and inform how we perform and guide the quality control of what we deliver. They are also values to inspire and encourage development of skills.
We are insightful, collaborative momentum makers - does this sound like you?
To fit within the team culture and demonstrate the right character, we expect you to:
- Challenge: What are the key risks and what are we doing about them? Are we asking the ‘stupid’ questions to prevent misunderstandings? Are we forward thinking and asking the questions the client will ask before they ask them? Are we challenging the priorities of tickets to ensure we prioritise and manage resource effectively internally? Are we confident that Mando have done all they can to resolve an incident or service request? Are our decisions adding the right value to Mando and the client?
- Communicate and collaborate: Is everyone clear on what’s expected? Have we adapted our communication to meet the needs of the issue and customer? Does our communication provide valuable and accurate information to the client? Do we understand the response back to our client to ensure that we are able to articulate a valid response back to the client? Are we confident in next steps following calls with a client? Are we confident in the decisions we are making?
- Support the wider team: Are we bringing calm authority and clear-thinking to the process? Have we learned from mistakes? Are we setting the team and client up for success? Are we building long standing and trusting relationships with clients? Are we acting as a support branch for our clients?
Mando Company Benefit
Here at Mando we offer a wide range of benefits some of them include
- Private medical insurance, including dental and optical cashback
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days with increased service
- Personal training budget and access to over 78k courses on the e-learning platform Go1
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working (part office, part home based)
- Regular social events
- Environmental benefits - we neutralise your carbon footprint and offer a budget each year for sustainable office products