Life at Mando Agency is fast-paced and we have high expectations of each other. We live and breathe the digital solutions we’re working on, and take our responsibilities to our customers very seriously. That doesn’t mean we’re machines though .... It’s really important to us that we have a culture of wellbeing and looking out for one another and create a positive environment for us all.
We've taken some time to think about who we are. Our internal values are the principles we benchmark ourselves against, as individuals and as a team. They align us and inform how we perform and guide the quality control of what we deliver. They are also values to inspire and encourage development of skills.
We are insightful, collaborative momentum makers - does this sound like you?
- Working as a valuable part of our marketing & sales function to progress leads into sales
- Pursuing opportunities via formal procurement processes, incl. managing bid production & libraries etc.
Day-to-day duties typically include:
- Enhancing and managing our bid process, including bid library
- Producing bid responses, presentation decks, quotes and proposals.
- Researching target organisations and individuals online (especially on LinkedIn)
- Identifying digital needs of targets and key decision makers
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and set up meetings / inform them about new developments etc.
Qualities looking for:
- Managing bid proposals/tenders - as main or part of role: 3 years+ exp.
- Microsoft Office & CRM skills – Very comfortable using
- Exposure liaising direct with clients – Comfortable speaking to C-level suite
- Relevant sector experience – ideally digital experience, or relatable to B2B services selling
- Quality of Written English – impeccable and good attention to detail generally
- Relevant Qualifications – ideally credible marketing / sales related quals