AGILE PROJECT MANAGER
As an Agile Project Manager at Mando you support our long-term accounts in the delivery of solutions that simplify people’s everyday lives. A trusted delivery partner, you proactively engage and consult with our customers and our team to apply our methodology, drive revenue, build effective relationships, and improve our ways of working.
- Planning, leading, organising, and motivating Agile project teams. The goals are to:
- Achieve a high level of performance and quality, and
- Deliver agile projects that provide exceptional business value
- Leading and managing large, complex enterprise-level projects
- Playing a consultative role to put in place the appropriate people, process, and tools, to improve team efficiency, effectiveness and implement best practices for Agile project management.
- Coaching and mentoring members of the team as needed to optimise the efficiency of the project team
- Organise and lead project status and working ceremonies
- Perform delivery planning for assigned projects and correct deviations from plans
- Assist in team development while holding individuals accountable for their commitments
- Promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality
- Provide effective and timely updates to project stakeholders.
- Management of risk, issues, impediments and bottlenecks, collaborating with senior business or technical leaders to resolve as required
- Taking a flexible approach to your work, changing your approach as required, and remaining pragmatic
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders at a senior level
- Supporting client stakeholders through the delivery process and all necessary sign-off with clear, regular reporting
- Acting as the focal point for co-ordination across our project team, third party suppliers, the client team, and our managed services team to ensure we’re joined up and effective in our delivery and ongoing support and maintenance
- Spotting commercial opportunities for Mando with clients and working with our Client Services team to turn those into revenue
- Ensuring customer satisfaction at all times
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software projects using Agile methodologies(Scrum/SAFe) including experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex projects
- A solid understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 10-15 team members including Developers, Business Analysts, Strategists, UX and Design and QA Personnel
- Very effective interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Strong analytical, planning, and organisational skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details
- Able to work well under pressure, stick to deadlines and meet KPIs
- A pragmatic approach to Agile
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Project reporting experience
- Strong commercial awareness and budgeting skills
- Ability to identify change from agreed scope and effectively manage the through the agile process
- Brilliant people influencing skills
- A real can-do attitude
Life at Mando Agency is fast-paced and we have high expectations of each other. We live and breathe the digital solutions we’re working on and take our responsibilities to our customers very seriously. That doesn’t mean we’re machines though .... It is really important to us that we have a culture of looking out for one another and create a positive environment for us all.
We've taken some time to think about who we are. Our internal values are the principles we benchmark ourselves against, as individuals and as a team. They align us and inform how we perform and guide the quality control of what we deliver. They are also values to inspire and encourage development of skills.
We are insightful, collaborative momentum makers - does this sound like you?
To fit within the team culture and demonstrate the right character, we expect you to:
Challenge: What are the key risks and what are we doing about them? Are we asking the ‘stupid’ questions to prevent misunderstandings? Are we forward thinking and asking the questions the client will ask before they ask them? Are we challenging the priorities of tickets to ensure we prioritise and manage resource effectively internally? Are we confident that Mando have done all they can to resolve an incident or service request? Are our decisions adding the right value to Mando and the client?
Communicate and collaborate: Is everyone clear on what’s expected? Have we adapted our communication to meet the needs of the issue and customer? Does our communication provide valuable and accurate information to the client? Do we understand the response back to our client to ensure that we are able to articulate a valid response back to the client? Are we confident in next steps following calls with a client? Are we confident in the decisions we are making?
Support the wider team: Are we bringing calm authority and clear-thinking to the process? Have we learned from mistakes? Are we setting the team and client up for success? Are we building long standing and trusting relationships with clients? Are we acting as a support branch for our clients?
MANDO COMPANY BENEFITS
Here at Mando we offer a wide range of benefits some of them include
- Private medical insurance, including dental and optical cashback
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days with increased service
- Personal training budget and access to over 78k courses on the e-learning platform Go1
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working (part office, part home based)
- Regular social events
- Environmental benefits - we neutralise your carbon footprint and offer a budget each year for sustainable office products