As a Project Manager at Mando you support our long-term accounts in the delivery of solutions that simplify people’s everyday lives. A trusted delivery partner, you proactively engage and consult with our customers and our team to apply our methodology, drive revenue, build effective relationships, and improve our ways of working.
Your success at Mando comes through:
- Delivering assigned projects to agreed budgets, timescales and quality expectations
- Bringing control to the whole delivery process, through effective management of all required deliverables and proactive handling of issues, risk and change
- Tracking and communicating plans and budgets with diligence and discipline; balancing natural tensions between profitability and quality
- Scheduling resources in the most effective and efficient manner
- Supporting client stakeholders through the delivery process and all necessary sign-off with clear, regular communication
- Acting as the focal point for co-ordination across our project team, third party suppliers, the client team, and our managed services team to ensure we’re joined up and effective in our delivery and ongoing support and maintenance
- Spotting commercial opportunities for Mando with clients and working with our Client Services team to turn those into revenue
To fit within the team culture and demonstrate the right character, we expect you to:
- Challenge: Could this be achieved more simply? What are the key risks and what are we doing about them? Are we asking the ‘stupid’ questions to prevent misunderstandings?
- Communicate and collaborate: Is everyone clear on what’s expected? Have we adapted our communication to meet the needs of the project and customer?
- Support the wider team: Are we bringing calm authority and clear-thinking to the process? Have we learned from mistakes? Are we setting the team and client up for success?
It is essential that you have Digital Agency experience for this role