Marketing Communications Manager
Mando’s new Marketing Communications Manager position will play a key role in the continued growth of our digital transformation agency, engaging with current and prospective clients, as part of our account-based marketing team.
You will create, manage and measure highly targeted campaigns, initiatives and content to generate awareness, engagement and conversion of our key target clients - both directly and via our technology partner network. You will create insight-driven propositions and subsequent campaigns targeting our key direct client segments and work with our technology partners to run joint campaigns to generate the maximum amount of business through these channels.
The role will be varied, working across new business through to key account management - as part of a high-performing client team, where you will have autonomy to do your best work.
- Create and deliver insight-driven campaigns and content to key target segments.
- Create and own all marketing campaigns from end to end: setting objectives, KPIs, messaging strategy and budget and subsequently working collaboratively with the wider client team to ensure campaigns are fully integrated and delivered to meet overall objectives.
- Actively seek new opportunities to target client segments focused on lead generation and acquisition.
- Own the measurement and effectiveness of campaigns & reporting.
- Deliver the tactical marketing communications to the relevant audiences, as well as owning the collateral and assets required across our client team.
- Working closely with Mando’s technology partners, creating co-beneficial campaigns and content to generate new business together.
- Support the Head of Marketing in the delivery of the overall marketing plan.
- Responsible for quality, consistency and clarity in all customer communications to ensure simplicity, brand fit and impact. Ensure brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Owning marketing processes, including approvals, workflow systems and content management.
- Ensuring that marketing is in alignment with the broader company policies in connection to brand control, tone of voice, positioning, and communications.
- Managing the relationships with external marketing-related suppliers.
- Supporting the delivery of sales presentations and proposals.
- Support the management of the marketing communications budgets including forecasting.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Knowledge of digital technology and services related to those that Mando deliver.
- Ability to work across an organisation including with senior leaders, heads of technical teams, and sales & marketing professionals.
- Superior writing skills (copy writing, editing, headline creation, etc.)
- Fluent English.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate in fast-paced team environments.
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines on multiple projects.
- Excellent time management skills.
Experience & Education
- Previous experience in a similar marketing communications role.
- Experience within the digital services sector is essential.
- Experience with Microsoft Office apps (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) is essential.
- Experience using a website content management system (CMS) is preferred.
- Experience with marketing software such as HubSpot is advantageous.
- Experience with creative design tools (e.g. Adobe Photoshop) is advantageous.
Here at Mando we offer hybrid working to all of our employees, we do expect our employees to be able to travel to our Liverpool City center office when required, so being at a commutable distance to our office would be ideal.
Life at Mando Agency is fast-paced and we have high expectations of each other. We live and breathe the digital solutions we’re working on and take our responsibilities to our customers very seriously. That doesn’t mean we’re machines though .... It is really important to us that we have a culture of looking out for one another and create a positive environment for us all.
We've taken some time to think about who we are. Our internal values are the principles we benchmark ourselves against, as individuals and as a team. They align us and inform how we perform and guide the quality control of what we deliver. They are also values to inspire and encourage development of skills.
We are insightful, collaborative momentum makers - does this sound like you?
To fit within the team culture and demonstrate the right character, we expect you to:
- Challenge: What are the key risks and what are we doing about them? Are we asking the ‘stupid’ questions to prevent misunderstandings? Are we forward thinking and asking the questions the client will ask before they ask them? Are we challenging the priorities of tickets to ensure we prioritise and manage resource effectively internally? Are we confident that Mando have done all they can to resolve an incident or service request? Are our decisions adding the right value to Mando and the client?
- Communicate and collaborate: Is everyone clear on what’s expected? Have we adapted our communication to meet the needs of the issue and customer? Does our communication provide valuable and accurate information to the client? Do we understand the response back to our client to ensure that we are able to articulate a valid response back to the client? Are we confident in next steps following calls with a client? Are we confident in the decisions we are making?
- Support the wider team: Are we bringing calm authority and clear-thinking to the process? Have we learned from mistakes? Are we setting the team and client up for success? Are we building long standing and trusting relationships with clients? Are we acting as a support branch for our clients?
Here at Mando we offer a wide range of benefits some of them include
- Private medical insurance, including dental and optical cashback
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, rising to 30 days with increased service
- Personal training budget and access to over 78k courses on the e-learning platform Go1
- Flexible working hours and hybrid working (part office, part home based)
- Regular social events
- Environmental benefits - we neutralise your carbon footprint and offer a budget each year for sustainable office products